We are very excited to be bringing you the brand new distance of 50 miles with ToC50. We’ve got an amazing 50 mile route, which is fully closed to all traffic and will see 15,000 riders take to the roads in and around Cambridgeshire on Sunday 7th June 2020.
The flat route will take in some beautiful scenery, allowing for all ages and abilities to take part. Whether you’re a complete beginner to cycling and want to use ToC50 as your 2020 challenge, you need your next opportunity to fundraise for your chosen charity, you’re a sportive expert with lots of experience or you need that stepping stone to take you to the marathon distance of 100 miles; ToC50 is perfect for everyone.
We’re very proud of what we believe is the best sportive in the whole of the UK. Not only will you be joining us for traffic free roads, electric atmosphere, Pits Stops filled with sweet and savoury goodies, HIGH5 energy products and water, as well as getting your hands on the ToC finishers medal. You will also be able to meet the exhibitors over the weekend too, which will give you chance to see the latest products, kit, equipment and technology, as well as grab those last minute supplies you may need for your ToC50 experience!
Places on the ToC100, ToC70 and ToC50 start line are limited to 15,000 so enter as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
- The Rider Information Manual will be available before the event. This manual may be updated with new information on the lead up to the event, with the final version being available 2 weeks prior to the event. Event information, such as arrival and ride information, will not be emailed to you so ensure you have a good read of the Rider Information Manual.
- Rider Numbers will be available on the ToC website approximately 2 weeks before the Festival. See Rider Info in navigation bar. This information will NOT be emailed to you.
- The correct entry of your telephone numbers is critical. Telephone numbers MUST be entered in the International Format (ie. +447780761999).
- A Service Charge will be added to your basket per entry.
- Parking Charges will be in place for official parking. Charges can be found within Prices tab.
- Entries can NOT be Refunded or Transferred. Deferrals are only available if the Deferral Protection Administration is added when entering. The Deferral Protection Administration allows riders to defer up until midnight on Sunday prior to the event. Further details are set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry in Section 9.
- Minimum age is 14 years on date of the event.
If you have any questions or queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive emails with information about the Festival and Events; unsubscribing from these emails will prevent you from receiving event information.