The ToC Team Time Trial is the World’s ONLY closed road team time trial for amateur riders.
Teams are made up of four riders, with each team riding around the Time Trial circuit as fast as they can. You’ll have chance to warm-up on the turbos available in the huge indoor warm-up area before making your way to the spectacular indoor time trial start ramp. Soak up the atmosphere, get into the zone with pumping music and get ready for your team’s start time.
For the Team Time Trial, conventional road bikes are to be used, along with wearing conventional road style safety helmets.
If you’re taking part in the individual Time Trial, please let us know and we’ll be sure to give the maximum amount of recovery time between the two events.
- Ensure your email settings do not reject or send emails to Junk/Spam from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A unique email address is required for each Entrant to assure that each entrant receives subsequent emailed festival information.
- The correct entry of your telephone numbers is critical. Telephone numbers MUST be entered in the International Format (ie. +447780761999).
- Final Event Information, including arrival and event information, and Start Sheets will be available on the Tour of Cambridgeshire website approximately 2 weeks before the Festival. See Rider Info in navigation bar. This information will NOT be emailed to you.
- A Service Charge will be added to your basket per entry.
- Parking Charges will be in place for official parking. Charges can be found within Prices tab.
- Entries can NOT be Refunded, Transferred or Deferred.
- Entry Fees escalate as the Festival gets closer. See Prices tab for current Entry Fee.
- Minimum age for Team Time Trial is 16 years on 31st December 2021.
- Teams of four riders; time for the team is taken on the third rider to cross the finish line.
You will receive emails with information about the Festival and Events; unsubscribing from these emails will prevent you from receiving event information.