It’s time to get Road Race ready and compete for the UCI rainbow jersey. The ToC Road Race is like no other in the UK, with fully closed roads, podium places to fill and UCI Gran Fondo World Championships invitations to compete for. You’ll compete in your Masters age group, with each age group having 150 places available, an individual start gate and time and officiating team.
You must hold a full race license at the time of the event but don’t worry if you don’t, you can still take part in ToC and also compete for a qualification place within the Gran Fondo.
The qualification distances for 19-59 Men is 100 miles and 60+ Men will compete over 70 miles. The podium places will be awarded to the first three riders over the finish line and qualification places are determined by your chip time.
The fastest 20% of riders in each Masters age group from both the Road Race and Gran Fondo combined will be invited to ride for their nation at the UCI GF World Championships. The number of qualifier will be determined by the overall number of riders in your age group.
Many of the Road Race Men’s age groups will sell-out quickly, so enter today to guarantee your place on the start line.
- Please ensure your email settings do not reject or send emails to Junk/Spam from email@example.com.
- A unique email address is required for each Entrant to assure that each entrant receives subsequent emailed festival information.
- The correct entry of your telephone numbers is critical. Telephone numbers MUST be entered in the International Format (ie. +447780761999)
- Final Event Information, including arrival and event information, and Start Sheets will be available on the Tour of Cambridgeshire website approximately 2 weeks before the Festival. See Rider Info in navigation bar. This information will NOT be emailed to you.
- A Service Charge will be added to your basket per entry.
- Parking Charges will be in place for official parking. Charges can be found within Prices page.
- Entries can NOT be Refunded or Transferred. Deferrals are only available if the Deferral Protection Administration is added when entering. The Deferral Protection Administration allows riders to defer up until midnight on Sunday prior to the event. Further details are set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry in Section 9.
- Entry Fees escalate as the Festival gets closer. See Prices tab for current Entry Fee.
- Minimum age for Road Race is 19 years on 31st December 2021.
- Entrants in the Road Race will need to present a valid full race license when registering at the event.
You will receive emails with information about the Festival and Events; unsubscribing from these emails will prevent you from receiving event information.