The E-Sportive is a brand new element coming to the Tour of Cambridgeshire 2021. It’s time to give everyone, including those who enjoy a day in the E-Bike saddles, an electrifying event to look forward to.
Enjoy a beautiful, picturesque and super-flat 50 mile route. The route is fully closed to all traffic so have a stress-free day on your E-Bike. You’ll be joining 15,000 other cyclists taking part in the Tour of Cambridgeshire on Sunday 6th June 2021.
We’re very proud of what we believe as being the best sportive in the whole of the UK. You’ll be riding on traffic free roads, soaking up electric atmosphere, as well as the chance to take advantage of Pits Stops out on the route. The Pit Stops are filled with sweet and savoury goodies, HIGH5 energy products and water. Cross the finish line with a ToC finishers medal and an ice-cold Erdinger beer.
Not just all of this but we’ll even throw in some exhibitors in to the weekend too. See the latest products, kit, equipment and technology, as well as grab those last minute supplies you may need on your E-Sportive experience!
Places on the start line are limited so enter as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
- Please ensure email settings do not reject or send emails to Junk/Spam from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A unique email address is required for each Entrant to assure that each entrant receives subsequent emailed festival information.
- Final Event Information, including arrival and event information, and Start Sheets will be available on the Tour of Cambridgeshire website approximately 2 weeks before the Festival. See Rider Info in navigation bar. This information will NOT be emailed to you.
- A Service Charge will be added to the basket per entry.
- Parking Charges will be in place for official parking. Charges can be found within Prices tab.
- Entries can NOT be Refunded or Transferred. Deferrals are only available if the Deferral Protection Administration is added when entering. The Deferral Protection Administration allows riders to defer up until midnight on Sunday prior to the event. Further details are set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry in Section 9.
- Minimum age for E-Sportive is 14 years on the day of the Event.
- All riders must stay ahead of the PACE CAR to stay within the road closures The PACE CAR will start at its journey at 11.00hrs and travel at 12mph.
You will receive emails with information about the Festival and Events; unsubscribing from these emails will prevent you from receiving event information.